Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

can't believe it's already 2009...

where's the pause button??? somebody's got to be able to just make this crazy world slow down for a second...it's as if i'm afraid that if i blink again, i'm going to miss something big because we're just spinning too daggum fast, in my opinion.

now i know i'm the one who said new years was kinda hokey...a time where everybody makes these huge outlandish promises to themselves with no intentions of keeping...and i still believe that's true, BUT i do think it's a good time to pause and reflect about where the heck your life has gone in the past year. so here's my list:

favorite moments of 2008:
* sitting on the 13th row for george strait in concert
* hot tub conversations in gatlinburg in the freezing cold
* spring break 08 at coker creek: star-watching, riding horses, and sleepovers
* a certain dave barnes concert where my life took an interesting turn...
* sitting on the 18th row for KENNY CHESNEY in concert! (and getting lost on the way back)
* April 28, 2008
* my brother surprising me for my 21st birthday
* my best friend getting married
* working for Student Life YELLOW TEAM 08
* driving with droogs from chicago to colorado
* christmas in july
* moving into my first apartment
* running at 6 am at lake lure
* best day ever: running in knoxville, getting cleaned up and coming back for josh turner in concert!
* interviewing at belmont
* GETTING ACCEPTED AT BELMONT!
* spending time in nashville
* thanksgiving with EVERYBODY at my house
* daniel, val, and me learning to stand on our own feet...

i'm so excited to see what God has in store for 2009!

No comments: