Wednesday, May 7, 2008

two barefeet on the dashboard...

1st day of summer vacation! wahoo! here's a quick recap:

woke up early... no sleeping in for this little girl! i want to savor every second of my summer.

surprised the boys this morning with breakfast from hardees...they're such boys...all there was to eat in the house was left over chicken somebody's mom had sent home and sugar cookies from wal mart from our cookout sunday night. bless their hearts, i think my maternal instincts went into overdrive for a second!

worked online a little this morning for daniel's show on friday (my little rockstar is gonna be on the radio!) and then had him help me take my car to the shop... i was driving home with the windows rolled down last night and my window decided it didn't want to roll back up anymore... we ran a bunch of errands around morristown. i bought an AMAZING BOOK today. "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan (i think that's his name) i've only read the introduction, but holy mud, it's going to be a great one. highly recommend it.

we went into work and had BUDDY'S for lunch (my favorite!). my buddy huggy bear came down from johnson city today to hang out and help us out some with sound. what a blast to get to see him!

church tonight was such a blessing. it really felt like the kids connected tonight, which is my prayer every week, so PRAYER ANSWERED! (even if it was a small one) my cousin and i had the sweetest moment where we prayed for my grandfather who is battling cancer. he has one of the biggest hearts i've ever witnessed. we took about a million kids to the local pizza place after church, which was so much fun. jake and i danced to michael jackson's PYT in the middle of the restaurant and ella (the cutest 2 year old ever) got her first temporary tattoo (mickey mouse on her tummy)

17 DAYS TIL I LEAVE FOR CAMP!!!

No comments: