Friday, August 22, 2008

i never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop i love so much...


one of my favorite songs that always makes me smile... "falling in love at a coffee shop" by landon pigg... its great...you'll probably recognize it from the jewelry commercials on tv, but seriously, it's great.
so in celebration of my buying this song from iTunes and the fact that it's friday, i thought i'd share some other things that make me smile:

* falling asleep for a good nap in my recliner or my hammock
* baking in my new kitchen with my roommate
* going to the lake with my dog
* late night dinners with my favorite rockstar
* "good morning" notes from my boyfriend!
* playing mario kart on the n64
* laughing with my high school girls on wednesday nights
* black and white pictures
* going to the county fair and riding all the scary rides til i throw up
* having a reason to get dressed up
* going to the farm to feed the baby cows
* when my favorite song comes on the radio, even though i can listen
to it anytime i want to on my iPod
* Josh Turner's voice...and the fact that i get to see him in october!
* the fact that my very first friend and i have one last class together at CN
* the fact that my boyfriend is 6'5" and i'm 5'3"...
* gummy bears, sweet tea, and barbeque
* the fact that frisbee & football seasons are just around the corner
* hearing songs from the Student Life "banana" soundtrack
* dancing around my apartment in my underoos singing at the top of my lungs :)

hope everyone has just as a fabulous friday as this little girl!

1 comment:

Lane Moore said...

you are truly your brother's sister....he too loves gummy bears, sweet tea, and barbeque....gross-o...but I love both of you for it!